Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Hidden Gems in Peoria: Industry Brewing

Hi yall, 

Front Entrance Sign
I decided to have a quick dinner this week and I found myself at Industry Brewing located farther north of Bradley's campus about 8 miles away. I always do enjoy good bar food and Industry Brewing didn't disappoint. The atmosphere was what you would typically see at breweries/eatery establishments. It was dark and cozy with a bar along with a menu of various beers on

Brisket Mac and Cheese

draft. I sat at the bar and ordered their Happy Hour beer which was really tasty along with Brisket Mac and Cheese. This was smoked brisket along with jalapeno cured ham mixed with smoked gouda mac and mozzarella cheese, topped with jalapeno chips. It was quite literally one of the best mac and cheese dishes I have ever had. However, it felt as if the portion size was small and I thought it was more expensive than it should have been due to the size you get. I still felt hungry after I ate but wasn't willing to spend more money. I still was blown away by the flavor of the meal. It was just right when it came to its spice level.

Rating: 7/10

1 comment:

  1. This is a family fav for us. The breakfast/brunch menu is the best, especially the Breakfast Poutine.

    ReplyDelete

Hidden Gems in Peoria: Kuchie's on the Water

 Hi yall,  This week, my friend and I were in the mood for some bar food. We found this place called Kuchies on the Water which is a restaur...