Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Hidden Gems in Peoria: Buffalo Wild Wings - East Peoria

 Hi yall, 


So I got sucked into going to Buffalo Wild Wings this week... little to say I will never go there again. I thought it would be fun to change it up this week and not talk about a good experience but rather a bad experience. For those of you who may be unfamiliar with Buffalo Wild Wings, they are a sit-down restaurant chain that specializes in wings along with different sauces. Over the years there has been significant price increases to their menu and a loss of quality when it comes to their food. For one the portion sizes for the price are not great by any means. 10 small traditional bone-in wings for $16 is ridiculous in my opinion. It also just isn't good food. 

Me and my friend decided to go here to support our business fraternity's philanthropy week yet we were disappointed the whole time. Our waiter forgot to give us napkins and forks to eat our food. He also put in the wrong order for my friend so that was pretty unfortunate. I decided to get a chicken sandwich since that was the cheapest thing on the menu. I didn't really know what to expect from it but right as it came out it didn't look good at all. I for one thought the sauce would be evenly coated on the sandwich like how their wings are but no they just slapped some on there and called it a night. My fries were cold and undercooked. Overall, I had a mediocre experience and will not come here again. I don't think any of the proceeds ended up going to our business fraternity’s philanthropy either 


Rating: 1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden Gems in Peoria: Kuchie's on the Water

 Hi yall,  This week, my friend and I were in the mood for some bar food. We found this place called Kuchies on the Water which is a restaur...